4 inch DX Stamped Stainless Steel Pumps Series
- Multistage centrifugal submersible pumps for clean water in 4”, 6″, 8″ wells.
- The DX pump series is completely constructed of stamped fabricated stainless steel 304 giving the pumps the strength durability and resistance against wear and tear.
- The Non Return Valve is integrated in the head to support the weight of the water column and to protect against water hammer, thus safeguarding impellers and diffusers.
- The rubber bearings are water lubricated and have sand channels to enable the sand particles to leave the pump with the pumped liquid.
- Capacity up to 120 m3/h
- Rated motor power output up to 93 KW
- Maximum water temperature from 0 degree Celcius to 35 degrees Celcius
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand of 50 g/m3
- Radial and mixed flow impeller
- Delivery port – 1.25”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5″, 3″, 4″, 5″
- NEMA standard
- Both vertical and horizontal installation
Value Added Features
- POWERED FOR CONTINUOUS OPERATION.
All ratings are within the working limits of the motors. Pumps can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft.
Constructed from heavy duty, cold drawn stainless steel. Each shaft is produced to the highest standards for straightness and cut to precise lengths.
- Stainless Steel Strainer.
Non collapsible stainless steel with generous water passage for maximum design flow.
- Rubber Bearings.
Fluted design for free passage of abrasives and excellent resistance to wear and tear.
- Shaft Coupling.
Exposed for ease of field alignment to motor shaft and to check pump rotation.
- High Efficiency of Pump.
- Precision Stamped Fabricated Stainless steel Impeller and Diffuser.
Precision made to ensure optimal performance and offers superior resistance to abrasion.
- Precision Stamped Fabricated Stainless Steel Discharge Head and Bottom Bracket (Motor Adapter)
- Built In Non Return Valve.
Built in check valve to safeguard the impellers and diffusers against water hammer