4 inch DS Pumps Series
- Casting Stainless Steel For: Top Bracket, Bottom Bracet
- The top and bottom bracket are made up of casting stainless steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Special glass filled engineered composites (glass filled polycarbonate*) is used for impeller and diffuser.
- Superior strength for maximum resistance against wear and tear.
- Permanently bonded through a process called sonic welding, which maintains smooth passage and efficient flow through the stages.
- Will not corrode and very resistant to algae and mineral build up.
- A special polyurethane material for top bearing.
- Floating impeller and flat wear ring design offer superior and handling capability
Glass Filled Polycarbonate
Glass filled Polycarbonate is a tough, dimensionally stable, thermoplastic that has many applications which demand high performance properties. It is unbreakable and has high abresive resistance properties. This versatile thermoplastic maintains its properties over a wide range of temperatures, from -40F to 280F.
Value Added Features
- Powered for Continuous Operation.All rating are within the working limits of the motor. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable.Pump can be rebuilt in the field to like new condition with common tools and readily available spare parts. The pump is designed with left hand casing threads.
- Sand Resistant Construction.Field proven almost four decades, face clearance design and floating impellers for an extremely abrasion resistant configuration.
- Stainless Steels Metal Parts.Bowls,Casing , Discharge head, Motor Adapter, Shaft, Coupling, Bushings, Cable Guard, Stainer, Check Valve are constructed of a corrosion resistant, non-toxic and non-leaching stainless steel.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metalic Parts.Impellers, Diffusers and Bearing Spiders are constructed of a glass filled engineered composite. This material is corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head :High profile precision cast stainless steel for superior strength and durability. Cast in loop for safety line.
- Motor Adapter.Precision cast stainless steel is extremely rigid for accurate alignment of wet end to motor. Generous space for removal of motor mounting nuts with regular open-end wrench.
- Bowls.Stainless steel for superior strength and abrasive resistance.
- Built in Check Valve.Built in check valve constructed of stainless steel and law compression, FDA compliant, BUNA rubber for excellent abrasive resistance and quiet, efficient operation.
- Urethane Upper and Intermediate Bearings.Fluted design for free passage of abrasives and excellent resistance to sand damage.
- Stainless Steel Casing.Polished stainless steel is attractive and durable in the most corrosive water.
- Hex Shaft Design.Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Shaft Coupling.Exposed for ease of field alignment to motor shaft and to check pump rotation.
- Strainer.Non collapsible stainless steel with generous water passage for maximum design flow.